Announcing General Availability!
Bipost is a simple database synchronization tool built for developers in mind, fully deployed on AWS.
Two-way database synchronization also available, from AWS back to your on-prem.
It is created to keep your databases on-premises while providing a way to extract and load specific sets of data to AWS Aurora.
How it works¶
- On every sync our tool reads table schema's and data and uploads it to AWS.
- Fully customize your data sets to upload using customData.json
- Database and tables are created/altered if they don't exist, and data is loaded to Aurora-MySQL.
- Before and after data is loaded to Aurora-MySQL you can transform your data with stored procedures.
- Upload the same data multiple times and avoid duplicates. Data is replaced using primary keys.
- Sync can run manually or automatically with a scheduled Windows Task.
- Upload big datasets using Recursive Sync.
- Synchronize from Aurora-MySQL to on-premises SQL Server or Firebird SQL.
- Fully customize what data you want to download using outData.json
- Decide whether you want to insert/update the returned data to your on-prem DB or just save the CSV files on Windows.
- Tables schemas are created/altered on your on-prem DB if they don't exist.
- Primary keys set on Aurora-MySQL are used on your on-prem DB to avoid duplicates.
- Before and after data is loaded to your on-prem DB you can transform your data with stored procedures.
- Learn more here.
- Great way to consolidate information from separate databases and locations, e.g. merge your sales and inventory information from different branches.
- Ideal to extend your on-premises ERP to the cloud and build web applications, web services and API's on top of AWS cloud platform, with services such as API Gateway and Lambda.
- Power your ERP with supper low cost Business Intelligence dashboards using Google Data Studio or AWS QuickSight, with a direct connection to Aurora-MySQL.
We care deeply about privacy.
Our API calls your RDS instance on your AWS account, so you have full control of your databases.
Each RDS Aurora instance loads data by accessing a dedicated bucket, exclusive to your AWS account.
Aurora is a MySQL compatible, fully managed database service, built for the cloud with the performance and scalability of high-end commercial databases.
- 30 days free
- Unlimited databases and synchronizations.
- No need to provide credit card information.
- Not familiar with AWS or just want to skip creating AWS releated services? Write us.
Or email us: email@example.com
Princing here: www.factorbi.com
Firebird Community, Members to Members Offer available.
Members of Comunidad de AWS en Español, ask for special deal.
1.0.0 (General Availability) 2018-03-02¶
- Data upload is now done through secure HTTPS.
- JOIN parameter now supported for Firebird SQL.
- Recursive sync now supported for Firebird SQL.
- Connection information is now encrypted.
- Bug fixes.
0.5.6 (Beta) 2017-12-02¶
- Bidirectional syncing is here!
- Synchronize to any AWS Region.
- Performance improvements to API, now able to load nearly 1.5 million rows (or 280 MB uncompressed files) on a single call. Future releases will support much more since AWS Lambda recently doubled maximum memory capacity to 3 GB.
- Firebird transaction READ UNCOMMITTED to prevent Bipost Sync from being stopped while other transactions are still not committed.
- Initial and final statements on Aurora MySQL are disabled on recursive sync. This prevents excessive workload on your RDS instance.
- Bug fixes to API and Bipost Sync.
0.4.2 (Beta) 2017-09-16¶
- Table schemas are now synchronized against source definition on every sync, details here.
- Bipost Sync bug fixes.
- Bipost API bug fixes.
0.4.0 (Beta) 2017-08-20¶
- Custom connections added.
- Initial statement added to API.
- Special characters are deleted on string columns of 100 characters length or up.
We are always happy to hear about you.
Please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org