Bipost is database synchronization & ETL tool for continually moving data from on-premises to AWS Aurora MySQL and back forward.
Created to keep your Windows databases on-premises while providing a way to extract, load & transform specific sets of data to AWS Aurora. Two-way synchronization lets you sync from AWS back to on-prem database.
Fully deployed on AWS with serverless technologies to scale at demand. Delivered as Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Consolidate/merge information on AWS across multiple locations and database engines, e.g. merge sales and inventory information from different branches.
- Build a Data Warehouse and make Analytics and Business Intelligence dashboards using Google Data Studio or AWS QuickSight, with native connection to Aurora-MySQL.
- Make statistical analysis and forecasts with AWS services.
- Extend your on-prem ERP to AWS cloud and build web applications & back-end services with API Gateway and Lambda.
- Define centralized data on AWS and push it to every on-prem system store.
How it works¶
- On every sync Bipost Sync reads table schema's and data and uploads it to AWS.
- Fully customize data sets to upload using customData.json
- Database and tables are created/altered if they don't exist, and data is loaded to Aurora-MySQL.
- Before and after data is loaded to Aurora-MySQL you can transform data with stored procedures.
- Don't worry about uploading the same data multiple times. Data is replaced using primary keys, avoiding duplicates.
- Run manually or automatically with a Windows Task schedule.
- Upload big datasets using Recursive Sync.
- Synchronize from Aurora-MySQL to on-premises SQL Server or Firebird SQL.
- Specify data to download using outData.json
- Insert/update the returned data to your on-prem DB or just save the CSV files on Windows.
- Tables schemas are created/altered on your on-prem DB if they don't exist.
- Primary keys set on Aurora-MySQL are used against on-prem DB to avoid duplicates.
- Before and after data is loaded to on-prem DB you can transform data with stored procedures.
- Not available for DBF dBase & VFP on-prem.
- MySQL support will be added soon.
- Learn more here.
We care deeply about privacy.
Our API links to your RDS instance on your AWS account, so you have full control of your databases.
Each RDS Aurora instance loads data by accessing a dedicated bucket, exclusive to your AWS account.
Aurora is a MySQL compatible, fully managed database service built for the cloud with the performance and scalability of high-end commercial databases at 1/10th the cost.
- 30 days free.
- Unlimited databases and synchronizations.
- No need to provide credit card information.
Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing here: www.factorbi.com
Firebird Community, Members to Members Offer available.
Members of Comunidad AWS en Español, ask for special deal.
On The Media¶
1.2.2 (GA) 2018-10-31¶
- MySQL on-prem connection added. Actually this feature was added to export data from MySQL on RDS to S3 and continually push datasets from one company to another, i.e. vendor --> customer.
- Bug fixes.
1.1.5 (GA) 2018-10-07¶
- Visual FoxPro on-prem connection added.
- Define primary keys for DBF files using
bipost_systemdatabase on Aurora for detailed sync information.
- Read list of tables and comments from
bipost_systembefore data is loaded to Aurora. Useful for consolidation scenarios where different on-prem databases all point to the same DB on Aurora.
- Bipost Sync now display some error log messages after data is uploaded to AWS.
1.1.0 (GA) 2018-08-12¶
- DBF dBase III on-prem connection added.
- Run unlimited time stored procedures after data is uploaded to Aurora (previously limited to 5 minutes).
- Improved security for two-way synchronization.
- Improved support for special characters, e.g. now able to sync XML documents inside BLOB (Firebird) and TEXT (SQL Server) fields.
- First time customers: Automated creation of AWS services via CloudFormation template.
- Bug fixes.
1.0.0 (General Availability) 2018-03-02¶
- Data upload is now done through secure HTTPS.
- JOIN parameter now supported for Firebird SQL.
- Recursive sync now supported for Firebird SQL.
- Connection information is now encrypted.
- Bug fixes.
0.5.6 (Beta) 2017-12-02¶
- Bidirectional syncing is here!
- Synchronize to any AWS Region.
- Performance improvements to API, now able to load nearly 1.5 million rows (or 280 MB uncompressed files) on a single call. Future releases will support much more since AWS Lambda recently doubled maximum memory capacity to 3 GB.
- Firebird transaction READ UNCOMMITTED to prevent Bipost Sync from being stopped while other transactions are still not committed.
- Initial and final statements on Aurora MySQL are disabled on recursive sync. This prevents excessive workload on your RDS instance.
- Bug fixes to API and Bipost Sync.
0.4.2 (Beta) 2017-09-16¶
- Table schemas are now synchronized against source definition on every sync, details here.
- Bipost Sync bug fixes.
- Bipost API bug fixes.
0.4.0 (Beta) 2017-08-20¶
- Custom connections added.
- Initial statement added to API.
- Special characters are deleted on string columns of 100 characters length or up.
We are always happy to hear about you.
Please send us an email to: email@example.com